To our dear patrons:
We will be adhering to Governor Edwards’ order for restaurants in Louisiana to close inside dining for the next several weeks. All reservations and private dining events at Galatoire’s and Galatoire’s “33” Bar & Steak have been cancelled. The health and safety of our patrons, our community and our staff remains priority, as it always has. We are taking extra preventative measures in accordance with recommended guidelines to ensure our kitchen facilities are receiving the utmost care and attention.
As the service industry will no doubt be severely impacted during this time, we are excited to begin offering to-go family style meals for the first time in Galatoire’s history.
Our Executive Chef Phillip Lopez will create different options daily to include:
- Your choice of entree – we will have a meat and seafood option daily
- Side Dish
Grab-and-go options of our Crab Maison, Shrimp Remoulade and soups will be available separately. Grab-and-go options will be served cold.
Below is how our family style to-go options will work:
PRICE AND WHAT YOU GET:
- Meals are $76 plus tax and service charge.
- Meals include salad, entree, side dish and dessert to feed four and will be served hot.
- Quantities are limited, so place your order sooner rather than later. No substitutions. Credit cards only.
- At 3 p.m. each day, the menu for the following day will be announced through email and on social media.
- Grab-and-go options of our Crab Maison, Shrimp Remoulade and soups will be sold as add-ons.
HOW TO ORDER AND PICKUP:
- See today's menu here.
- Please call 504-525-2021 between 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily to place an order and schedule a pickup time. Same day orders must be placed by 2 p.m. Orders can be placed 24/7 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pickup times will be between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Online ordering availability is coming soon.
- When picking up your order, you may choose your bottle of wine. Certain selections will be discounted. Inquire upon arrival.
LET’S BE HEALTHY
- Galatoire’s will be practicing social distancing upon payment and pickup.
We hope these family-style meals will bring your household a bit of normalcy during this unprecedented time. Under normal circumstances, we provide a family meal for our staff. Twice a day, we eat together before our shifts. As family time will no doubt be abundant very soon, we hope these meals will serve as a catalyst for your own family time, memorable conversations and as a source of hope for the future.
Until we can fully re-open and serve you once again, we ask you to revel in the memories made at our restaurants and look forward to your next festive Friday lunch. Our staff appreciates your patronage, now more than ever. We’re all in this together.